Cancellation Policy


  • Cancellations should be carried out at least 72 hours before the date of your fishing trip to receive the complete refund. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
  • Family Fishing will return to the client 95% of the amount paid as a deposit by the website, regardless of the reason for the cancellation. The remaining 5% is used to cover administrative expenses related to the reservation.


  • Customer who no show at fishing’s scheduled cannot request the refund of the purchase.

Bad Weather

  • If there is bad weather the fishing date, you can reschedule your reservation or request the complete refund of the purchase.

Fishing’s Rescheduled

  • The reservation can be changed within 72 hours prior your fishing’s scheduled.

All cancellations or change of dates can be done by email: